- Explanation of cookies: Inform your users what cookies are and how they are used.
- Types of cookies used: Detail the types of cookies used on your site such as essential, performance, functionality and targeting cookies.
- Purpose of cookies: Describe what each cookie is used for. This might be for site performance, user analytics, advertising, etc.
- Cookie lifespan: Indicate how long each cookie will stay on the user’s device.
- Third-party cookies: If you use third-party cookies, disclose this information and the purpose of these cookies.
- Cookie management: Explain how users can manage their cookie preferences, including how to disable cookies.